POL TARRÉS - THE SEEKER MOVIE

Platz für Werbung und Surftipps. Nur motorradbezogene Tipps bitte !
Antworten
Henner
(verstorben)
meble kuchenne Ruda Śląska Rybnik Tychy
POL TARRÉS - THE SEEKER MOVIE

Beitrag von Henner »

BARCELONA, SPAIN (July 31, 2020) -
After the success of the Dominicana video last winter, The Who crew are more than excited to present The Seeker, a new short movie about motorcycles, dreamy locations and impossible tricks by the giant Pol Tarrés.

The Seeker in another short film directed by the Echevarria Brothers (THE WHO) and presented by Kriega, the very best possible luggage options for motorcyclists ( www.kreiga.com) and RDX, motorcycle goggles designed in Australia. The Seeker is the fourth episode of the Beyond the Wheels motorcycle series and supported by many other brands that believe in the project since the very beginning.

It’s no secret that Pol Tarrés and The Who are such a great team and they love the big challenges. Creativity flows when they are together. Thinking “out the box” is a standard that moves the crew since they meet each other. I remember this words from Pol before having the bike in his hands: “ Javi, trust me, people have no idea what I’m capable of on the Teneré 700. It will be mind blowing for them”.

Thanks to Yamaha, with the introduction of those lighter Adventure motorcycles like the Teneré 700, we open our eyes and see the endless opportunities that Adventure riding could be for us and what could be in the future. It’s true that Pol has amazing skills from trials and extreme enduro like no other but inspiring and dreaming has always define us. Because we are all dreamers, this short film is a tribute to all of those who dream, too.

The Seeker is about getting to nowhere investigating miles into the unknown. No rules, no destination but learning about yourself on the journey. Then you probably find where your limits are.

Ride today because future is uncertain. THE SEEKER.

Create, Inspire, Enjoy the ride with us!!!

Grüße, Henner

Admin XT600.de und XT-FOREN.DE

Ex: 3TB 4PTY EZ 98 - 4x 1VJ unterschiedlicher Baujahre - Umgestiegen auf nen V8 mit 5.7L

Antworten