Barometer

Vergaser, Ansaugstutzen, Luftfilter usw. Tipp !! >> Vergaser/Gemischaufbereitung auf http://www.xt600.de
Antworten
Juan
meble kuchenne Ruda Śląska Rybnik Tychy

Barometer

Beitrag von Juan »

Hello, I am juan from Argentina, sorry I have to write in english, i am not good at all with German language. I own a yamaha 1vj. I am planing to install an altitude compensator. I saw very good information about carburetor in this site, but still i hve one doubt. The barometer; it has two pipes that goes to the carb. According to what i read they are both output pipes, where is the air input? Any one knows the calibrated orifices diameter? Thanks in advance for your answer

XTsucher

Re: Barometer

Beitrag von XTsucher »

Good questions - but be sure: The special carb with Barometer can is working well - I tested three weeks ago on several mountain passes up to 2.790 m with my 1VJ.
Grüße, Frederik - der 1VJ fährt.
Original ist schön und gut - ich fahre lieber
50.523 km
Projekt 2024: FAHREN! FAHREN! FAHREN!

Juan

Re: Barometer

Beitrag von Juan »

Good! I am planing to go to the north west of the country with roads over the altitude you mention. I want to instal in my current curb, that's why i nedd that data. Who did all the carb explanation in the page XT. de, that sows all the cabs pipes with numbers etc? thanks for your comments!

Antworten